Lessons & Prices
Our mission is to empower students with the ability to express themselves with confidence, fostering a life-long love of music!
Time and time again, music has been shown to improve the lives of those who engage with it. Be it fine motor skills, personal discipline, improved concentration, or even working well with others, music is so much more than just a hobby. It is an expression of a life well lived.
Each one of our teachers is excited to help you reach your highest musical potential. We’re committed to your growth as a musician and performer. We know that creating a safe, uplifting, positive environment is crucial to music-making and to the individual growth of the person, and that’s exactly what you can expect from Mountain Music School.
We also believe that access to quality music education is important to the growth of our community and our students. In an effort to serve our community better, we keep our rates affordable, making this an investment that’s both financially savvy and personally fulfilling for you and your family.
We’re not just another music studio. We’re a family and we want you to feel right at home.
(Trumpet, Trombone, Saxophone)
Private Lesson Pricing
- 30 minutes - $45 per week ($180/month)
- 45 minutes - $60 per week ($240/month)
- 60 minutes - $70 per week ($280/month)
SHARED LESSONS (2 students)
- 30 minutes - $30 per student, per week
- 45 minutes - $40per student, per week
- 60 minutes - $45per student, per week
SHARED LESSONS (3 students)
- 30 minutes - $25 per student, per week
- 45 minutes - $35 per student, per week
- 60 minutes - $40 per student, per week