There are two categories of classes:
KiddyKeys and Co. for 1.5-3 years and
KiddyKeys for 3-5
Music Classes for You AND Your Young Child!
We offer fun and pressure free classes for your 1.5-5 year old. There is no take-home homework or practicing. These classes are designed to be a “get-your-feet-wet” exploration experience before your child dives into actual private lessons. Below are some details of what KiddyKeys offers. You can also check out the actual KiddyKeys site for more information. By the time your child is ready to transition to one of our private teachers, they should already know all of the keys on the keyboard, basic notation and some composers.
Ages 1.5 – 3 with the child’s choice of company – parent, grandparent, familyfriend, etc.
Introduction to basic music concepts
Fun exposure to appreciation of music and music movement
Learn and have fun along with your child!
Perfect foundation class before beginning KiddyKeys® Music and Piano Exploration Classes
From the beginning of their education, the child should experience the joy of discovery. –Alfred North Whitehead
Discover Music with Your Child today with KiddyKeys and Company™
3 Years up to 5 years
KiddyKeys® Makes Learning Music Concepts
and Life Skills Fun for Preschoolers
“Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and lends to all that is good and just and beautiful.” — Plato
KiddyKeys® is a highly educational program that focuses on teaching piano concepts and music appreciation to children 3 to 5 years old. By appealing to individual learning styles, this program enables your child to explore the piano and easily learn music concepts. It’s also great way to prepare children for school!
The KiddyKeys® program offers so many wonderful learning opportunities:
- Rhythm and movement exercises that develop small and large motor skills
- Recognition of notes and note values
- Memory skill building through repeated music terminology
- Counting exercises to help recognize numbers and develop math skills
- Creative development through sound composition and exploration
- Introduction to the music staff and piano keyboard
- Development of verbal skills through group interaction
- Reinforcement of listening skills by discerning high and low, loud and soft sounds
- Improved hand-eye coordination through hands-on experience with rhythm instruments and the keyboard
- Recognition of the music alphabet, colors, and shapes with worksheet activities
- Music story time focusing on composers, music terminology, and behavior
Children will experience the exciting nature of music in each 30-minute class. And by gaining musical skill and understanding, children will also develop basic cognitive, social, and motor skills necessary to succeed in school.
Class cost: $75 subscription price. Classes are 30 minutes each.
For more information contact: